Sunday, July 27, 2014

Mystique

I can't define your
Outer lines, the simple tines that
Run around your silent eyes
I wish they'd whisper something
I'd keep this moment running 'til
The clock caught on to me
I can't divine your
Fragile mind, the walls that keep on
Climbing, 'til the sky starts to
Recede, this is the moment we've been
Dreaming of, the hopelessness of
Unrequited love
I can't confine my
Wild lies, they  keep coming
While I, keep running
There's a place somewhere I can
Rest my eyes
A place somewhere I
Can let this life
Fall silent, amidst the
Noise of all these
Fabrications, these destinations
Without a journey
The restoration of fantasy when
Reality just can't seem
To keep up with me
I can't define your
Outer lines, they lie somwehere
Inside my mind, a figment of this
Condemnation
To an eternity spent in
Contemplation
Of your wild-eyed
Accusations
Someday, I'll be
Greater than the sum
Of you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment